Yes, I’ve done it. I’ve figured out my sewing machine! I’ve used nearly every foot for it and successfully created a project!

IMG_1291I created the pattern myself; it was extremely simple. I measured Cassia’s waist and butt (with cloth diaper) and made sure I had enough fabric to cover. Attached an adjustable elastic waistband and voila! C’est fin! I even used a couple cute decorative stitches for the hem! She’ll be wearing it Sunday to Mass if you’re around. I’m so proud of myself – I actually finished a project and it’s useful! It did take 2 days to make. My first attempt left it stuck halfway up her thighs (man she has cute chubby thighs). I had measured wrongly, so I had to basically start from the beginning again. But only 2 days including mistakes!

Loving God through my family, friends, and interactions in my world.


Leave a Reply