This is the first time I’m doing this, though I’ve thought about it a great deal. Thanks to Jennifer Fulwiler at Conversion Diary who hosts.
1. I have been so tired and yucky feeling that I have not taken a photo in over a week. This first trimester stuff really works one over! I am extremely grateful that it means that the pregnancy is going exactly as it should, but I sure could use a break from being so tired, even with all the added naps.
2. I am going to Ottawa in just over a week! Going for a conference for work, and a few extra days to spend with friends and family. I am very much looking forward to being in that beautiful city again!
3. I have an over-tired little boy right now who is fighting not to sleep. Andy’s keeping a steady watch over him just outside the door. I keep hearing, in a warning voice, ‘Spencer….’ I guess that’s what happens when we don’t look terribly hard for a babysitter on a night when we both have activities at the church (he supervised Andy’s group this evening).
4. I am hoping to take a few teens to a Jesse Manibusan day in Regina in November. And by me saying, ‘I am hoping’ I really mean that I’ll tag along Andy taking these teens. Or whomever will be covering for me while on mat. leave. Super excited at that prospect!
5. Our recently new neighbours are not family people. I think they’re 3 roommates. Kate calls them ‘hoodlums’. They play their music really loud. Up until just this moment, they hadn’t played loud music past 10pm. Apparently tonight is the night they defy their previous boundary. I hope it doesn’t end up in one of us making a trip over there to tell them to turn it down, cause I hate confrontation, even when it’s necessary.
6. I get my day off tomorrow! A whole day free to myself, and it’s supposed to blizzard! Planning on having coffee with a friend in the AM, so hopefully the weather holds out. I am hoping to also complete the baby project that I started for Adam, Myrica and their babe over a month ago. Now that the sweet girl’s been born, it feels wrong to procrastinate it longer.
7. I have been so cold lately! It seems no matter what, I have long periods of time that no matter what I do, I cannot get warm :S. I’m blaming the pregnancy, but I -so- do not remember this with Spencer.