This is a list of stuff we want. We figured it was easier than trying to remember what all we’ve been wanting ourselves. And this is primarily for family for when we get close to Christmas and stuff. We’ll keep it updated for you guys.
If you send us a gift, please include a gift receipt in case the gift breaks or the size is not right. We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
*updated October 2018*
All the kids love:
Pokemon. These kids are way obsessed with all things pokemon (stickers are fabulous!)
Holy Heroes items (we have Saint Imelda/Juan Diego CD)
Cat.Chat (we currently are looking for: Amazing Angels and Super Saints CD, Rise Up CD, Saints in Training DVDs episodes 3-8)
Magazine Subscriptions. Spencer has National Geographic Kids and Cassia has Chickadee.
Art supplies – paints (preferably from Michaels [they tend to last longer and colour better]), small canvases, paint drop sheet
Single sized bed sheets.
Stuff Spencer wants:
- clothes in size 10-12 (especially jogging pants)
- Trip to the Fun Factory
- Pokemon cards
- Pokemon anything, really
- Anything related to Plants vs. Zombies or Minecraft.
- Lego – Ninjago, Star Wars, or any type
Stuff Cassia wants:
- dress up costumes, size 6
- Clothes size 6-8
- Pokemon stuff
- Patron saint card of St. Francis of Assisi
- St. Francis of Assisi pendant
Stuff Felicity wants:
- clothes size 5-6
- Paw patrol anything
- Stickers (she has a great love for these things)
- Patron saint card of St. Clare of Assisi
- St. Clare of Assisi pendant
Stuff we both want:
- money for a babysitter
- New sheets for our bed (queen)
Stuff Jane wants:
- seeds for plants (like nice smelly flowers, herbs, and/or vegetables)
- hops rhizomes (Centennial and Citra)
- Murder mystery game
- the Blessed Is She Journaling Bible
- Any book from this list
Stuff Andy wants:
- Pens: I’ve been slowly developing a pen fetish over recent years. Currently I’m most interested trying out: Jetstream (blue, ideally 0.7mm, but those seem harder to get); perhaps a fountain pen like: Lamy Safari or Pilot Metropolitan (or possibly
Parker Jotter or Kaweco Sport)
- Book: Thing Explainer
- Tool: Gator Grip
- Toy: Mirascope (that’s just an example)
- Toy: Raspberry Pi Zero W (though a 3 B+ would be beautiful 🙂 )
- wine or beer, or wine or beer kits or supplies
- scotch, bourbon, etc.
- coffee (Starbucks, Broadway Roastery, etc.)