This is a list of stuff we want. We figured it was easier than trying to remember what all we’ve been wanting ourselves. And this is primarily for family for when we get close to Christmas and stuff. We’ll keep it updated for you guys.
If you send us a gift, please include a gift receipt in case the gift breaks or the size is not right. We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
*updated October 2017*
All the kids love:
My Little Pony and Ninjago. These themes are great for any gifts (stickers are fabulous!)
Holy Heroes items (we have Saint Imelda/Juan Diego CD)
Cat.Chat (we currently are looking for: Amazing Angels and Super Saints CD, Rise Up CD, Saints in Training DVDs episodes 3-8)
Art supplies – paints (preferably from Michaels [they tend to last longer and colour better]), small canvases
Stuff Spencer wants:
- clothes in size 8-10 (especially jogging pants)
- Trip to the Fun Factory
- Regular sized hot water bottle with cover
Stuff Cassia wants:
- She loves shoes. Currently in kids size 9?
- dress up costumes
- Clothes size 6-7
Stuff Felicity wants:
- clothes size 5-6
- Paw patrol anything
- Stickers (she has a great love for these things)
- A sticker book to put stickers into (so they’re not on the walls and floor)
Stuff we both want:
- money for a babysitter
- Book for Advent: A Shoot from the Stump of Jesse
- Book: The Gospel for Children
- New sheets for our bed (queen)
- contributions to our trip to Rome in 2019
Stuff Jane wants:
- seeds for plants (like nice smelly flowers, herbs, and/or vegetables)
- hops rhizomes (Centennial and Citra)
- Murder mystery game
- the Blessed Is She Journaling Bible
- Any book from this list, but especially this one.